Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#402512 by Michelle Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:59 am
Jackson emily [email protected] and [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#403179 by Michelle Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:37 am
jackson emily <[email protected]>

Thank you for your reply. I'm satisfied with the condition and agree with the price. PayPal has completed and approved the payment, and the forwarder wants to be listed. to help me ehhhhe other details needed to complete the job. So, I want to buy it without seeing it, I want to pay you through PayPal, it's pretty easy and safe. and secured for opening. Simply log on to www.paypal.com. I need to submit the following information so you can continue paying ...

Your PayPal email address:
Your full name:
Your phone number
Full Address:

When you make a payment and receive the money, the courier service takes you home

You have a good day.
Thank you

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.