Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#402656 by Michelle Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:52 am
CapitalOne Bank <[email protected]>

We are to inform you that € 550 EUR Has being confirmed into your bank account ,while the fund would be reflected on your banking account shortly.The transaction between you and the Payee has being confirmed while we will like to secure the transaction in other for avoid cheats.

We will highly request for the shipment of the Package which was paid for by the Payee and we will want you to confirm the shipping information to us in other for us to activate and unlocked the sum amount of money to your account today.

Ship to:-

[email protected].
Name: Akin Seun
Adresse: 25 PLOUGH WAY
Postleitzahl: SE16 2LS
England London
Großbritannien

We will be looking forward to read from you with the shipping details.

Thank you for using our service.

Capital One Bank.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#417625 by Michelle Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:33 am
CapitalOne Bank <[email protected]>

International Transfer ManagerAs we celebrate 200 years of history at Citi, we look towards the future.

Dear Valued Customer ,

This is to inform you that your money is ready for activation but we need to confirm the refund fee from you first before we can proceed to credit your account.

You are to send the refund to the account officer information via Western Union whose is currently in Nigeria on a bank assignment before he was delayed as a results of the Covid-19 Pandemic.

You are to send the refund in a timely manner and below is the information to send the refund below .....

First name: Michael
Last name: Dominic
State: oyo
City: ibadan

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.