Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#403154 by Michelle Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:22 pm
Steven Twyford, <[email protected]> wrote:
Telephone number: +44 7418335937

Steven Twyford <[email protected]> napisał(a):

I made the payment and i have been alert that a payment have been sent to you and i check my account and it was been deducted and my bank send the payment receipt attached to the confirmation for you so i will want you to check your inbox or your spam box for the confirmation email from Tesco Bank...now my bank are waiting on you to go complete the shipment and get back to them with a shipment slip so they can verified it and then credit your account after they finish their last step of verification so i will urge you to go to the post office right away and complete the shipment and send to my bank and also me the shipment slip so they can verified it ok...this is the shipment address below.

Name : Steve T
Address: 443, Liverpool rd.
State: Wigan
Postal code: WN23UD

So I'm waiting to read from you soon and kindly send to my bank the scan copy of the shipping ok

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement