Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#403182 by Michelle Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:41 am
(TESCO BANK) [email protected] <[email protected]>

We are one step away from crediting your account with the funds transferred by Janneta Peter to your account. We would like to inform you that we figured an automated error while trying to depositing funds into your bank account today.

We checked and affirmed this error from our account review department, Actual funds that Should be remitted into your bank account was €480.00 EUR
but due to the automated over-charge error, an additional €150.00 EUR was deducted from Janneta Peter's account, which sums the total pending fund to your account to become €630.00 EUR now. We are sorry for the delay and the trauma this might cause you.

The main reason why we won't be able to credit held funds into your bank account now is because of the excess €150.OO EUR that has been deducted from Janneta Peter's account and it all shows pending on your bank account now, which implies that we would be crediting your account with the total of €630.00 EUR. But we won't be able to credit your held funds not until you make a refund of €150.00 EUR to our Agent through Western Union Money Transfer today, so that funds held can be released instantly with no further delay.

Agent Information
Name: Osondu Chibuike John
Address: 101 Sani Road
Shomolu , Lagos
Nigeria.

We would be compensating you with €50.00 EUR for the western union charges you might have raised for this transaction to be completed. Making the total sum funds to be credited into your account to be €630.00 EUR.

Mail All Western Union Money Transfer information back to our account review department at: [email protected]

NOTE: Information mailed back to us would not be shared with the account holder (Janneta Peter) not until your account is been credited. we assure you once more that your pending funds is 100% safe and secured with us.

Sincerely,
The Tesco Online Team.

Thank you for using Tesco Bank!The Tesco Bank Online Team.
Learn more about Tesco Bank.Copyright 2020 Tesco. All rights reserved.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#403362 by Michelle Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:17 am

Subject: You've received wire transfer from Wayne Goodman with Tesco Bank.

You've received wire transfer from Wayne Goodman with Tesco Bank.

Delivery Information:

Wayne Goodman
16 Mow Barton Bishopworth,
Bristol, BS13 8DW
England

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.