Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#403247 by Michelle Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:58 am
[email protected]

We are grateful to hear from you here at HSBCBank Online Transfer Customer Care Help-Desk.

We are hereby to inform you that the total amount of 1419:00 PLN has be debited from our client James Herbert, we argue you to ship the goods to the provided address below and also forward the shipment tracking details attached with the voucher receipt to us ONLY . this will help us to process the money faster as this is an international transfer we will credit your account within the next 1-2 working days while in the waiting we want you to confirm your details by re-sending it to us as follow:

Full Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Account Number:
Swift Code:
Bank Name:
Telephone Number:
Shipment Tracking Number:

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by James Herbert, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]
APPROVED ADDRESS

James Herbert
20 Lansdowne Court Old Road
Chatham Kent
ME4 6BN
London
United Kingdom

Thanks
The HSBC BANK Uk Account Review Department
FSCS
98% TRANSFER DONE

TRANSFER PENDING

FSCS
Thank you for using HSBC!
The HSBC BANK Online Team.

Learn more about HSBC BANK
Copyright 2020 HSBC BANK . All rights reserved.

HSBC BANK. Registered in United Kingdom. Registered no. 2294747.
Branch Registered in London.
HSBC BANK Email ID BBP117.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement