Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#403251 by Michelle Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:53 am
payment confirm <[email protected]>

My name is Richard Wilson. I am a PayPal representative in charge of your transaction with Jackson Emily ([email protected]).

Please respond to this message if you have any questions about this transaction and I will be happy to help.We thank you for being an asset to PayPal and we look forward to serving you better in the near future

We do not appreciate any calls due to helping many customers. We recommend that you come back through this email to get full details of this transaction.

Be informed that this operation is only available and can only be tracked and tracked via email, so respond back to us if you have any questions about the transaction and not via phone call.

image.png

Questions? send an email to: PayPal

Please respond to this message. This mailbox is controlled and you will receive a response. For help, always reply to this email that is used to control this transaction between you and Jackson Emily

Thanks for using PayPal.

This is to inform you that; you are required to send a sum of € 450.00 EUR to the Shipping Company account below online through TransferWise money transfer and get back to us with the screenshot payment proof once you have made the transfer, As soon as we have received these information from you, We will release the total amount of € 2,100.00 EUR into your PayPal account balance with immediate effect.

Below is the account where the money is to be sent to using Tranferwise Money Transfer.

click here to make the payment to the shipping company

image.png

Pick Up Agent information. - Comfirmed

Beneficiary Bank name: Guaranty Trust Bank
Name: Abodunrin Oluwatosin Emmanuel
Address: no 5 ifedapo street
Postal code:200282
City:Ibadan
State:Oyo
Account number: 0268439506
Email: [email protected]

Please note:
Jackson Emily has made the payment and his intentions known to PayPal that she will like the € 450.00 EUR to be sent to her pick up agent through online TransferWise Money Transfer so that her shipper can proceed in picking up the purchase, before your account can be credited, also note that this method of payment can not be reverse, All you have to do is to reply directly to this email with the screenshot payment

Please understand that as this transaction was done via our e-mail payments service, any inquiries and necessary information should be sent to us by directly replying to this message, because of the status of this transaction, it has not been passed on to our customer care phone service section,and all inquiries should be directed to this e-mail address as it is the one monitored for your transaction.

This payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" but will not be credited into your account until the screenshot from TransferWise is sent to us for verification, so as to secure both the buyer and the seller. Below are the relevant information required before your account will be credited..

Please,understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect both the Buyer and the Seller.We apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused you.

PayPal would be responsible for any loss incurred during the course of this transaction.If you have any question regarding the pick up, please contact the Delivery Company ([email protected]) or your buyer..

Copyright © 1999-2019 PayPal. All rights reserved.PayPal (Europe) S.à rl & Cie, SCA partnership limited by shares Action Headquarters: May 22 to 24 floor Royal L-2449 Luxembourg RCS Luxembourg B 118 349 Boulevard

Confirmed

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#404099 by Michelle Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:12 pm

You have received a payment from Magdalena Krystyna ([email protected]).
Thanks for using PayPal. To see all the transaction details, Read The information BELOW carefully

Below is the account where the money is to be sent to using Tranferwise Money Transfer.

click here to make the payment to the shipping company

image.png

Pick Up Agent information. - Comfirmed

Beneficiary Bank name: First bank Nigeria
Name: Abodunrin Abolaji Samuel
Account number: 3106922393
IBAN : EE29 7700 7710 0070 1243
Bank code (BIC/SWIFT) : LHVBEE22
Email: [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.