Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#404068 by Michelle Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:08 am
Retarda Melos, <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks for your answer,

I sent you again a long message because i want to explain you every details of the transaction .
I hope there is no problem and i apologize for that .
I want to take this opportunity to assure you that there is nothing to be worried about this rental.
I am a very sincere and honest person. I don't want to waste anyone's time.

* You will inspect the apartment before your final decision to rent.
* I will pay the transportation costs.
* The all utility bills will be redirected to me .

I will try explain to you step by step how this will work, take a few moments and read my email carefully!

Step # 1.

In order to proceed, I need your actual information:

* Full Name
* Address
* City
* Postal code
* Country
* Phone Number
* Move IN date and for how long would you like to rent

Step # 2.

With the information you will provide me, I will go at Airbnb office and I will leave the keys and the contract in their possession to start the process. The transportation will be done by Airbnb

Here are the contents that will be delivered to you:

* Entrance and the rooms keys;
* Paper/permanent property form (Containing your reference details);
* The apartment documented file;
* Payment receipts;

Of course, we will need some way to go through this agreement, to allow us ensure that we get what we are expecting, because you can't send me the money directly with no protection and I must have a warranty to send you the keys, I hope you understand I can't just send the keys to anyone.

This is step # 3.

* You need to deposit to Airbnb custody, first 2 months of rent (€800) + warranty (€400) in total of €1200;
* Then, they will send an agent with the keys at the address provided in 48 hours;
* After the agent arrives and inspect the apartment you must give Airbnb an answer.
* In case you will rent it, you will have to supply them a copy of the contract signed by you and they will release me the funds. The contract will be signed and filled in after you will check the apartment;
* In case you will not rent it, they will refund your money .
* Airbnb will provide assistance in handling the payment and inspection, I'll pay for the services performed by the company, so there will not be any additional cost to you.

I will await your quick response and I will complete the transaction asap.
Also if you want to pay in advance for 6 months i can make you that discount of 50 euro per month .
P.S. You can also send me your WhatsApp number so we can discuss easier .

Best Regards!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement