Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#404390 by Michelle Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:20 pm
T
Hi there

I have just completed the transfer and you would have received a confirmation from PayPal. so I want you to give me the address where the collection would be made, and I have an additional payment for the shipping agent pick up fee and I'm sure you noticed that after accepting policy you need the additional amount to the shipping company headquarters through Western Union and those are the steps to follow are sent to the money.

1: Visit one of Western Union stores in your local post office.
2: Choose your Money in Minutes service.
3: Enter the information you requested.
4: Enter the address of the shipper as requested below

Surname; Titilope Odunsi
City: Ibadan
State: Oyo State
Zip Code: 23401

6: Connect your transfer from, by transferring the € 419.00 EUR in cash out of your own pocket to the Western Union agent.
7: You will receive an acknowledgment of receipt, scan a them and send them to PayPal. After you have done this, you will receive a confirmation email from PayPal via activation of the total assets of in your PayPal account balance. I recommend that you check your inbox or your spam / junk folder to the PayPal confirmation email in one of these folders.

It's nice to do business with you.

Sincerely yours.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement