Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#405071 by Michelle Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:02 am
Elly Muric <[email protected]>

Hi friend,

I have completed the payment transfer, i expected Paypal to have notified you about the payment through email, please check all your email folders, including your Spam or Junk folder, because i got a copy of my payment confirmation order through the Spam folder of my email. This is a regular thing, just move the messages into your inbox and go through every details very well.

What you need to do next is just follow the PayPal online insurance procedure, proceed to send the package to the provided shipping address below;

Name: BORLA WILSON
Address: 64,Thackeray Road,
East Ham, London
Postal Code: E6 3BW
TEL- +447026751106

Just wrap the item as a gift, take it to the nearest post office and send the package to the shipping address provided. Then, after this just scan or take a picture of the shipment receipt that will be given to you at the post office, attach it to your email and forward it to Paypal online verification email for verification, after verifying the shipping details, they will credit your money directly into your bank account without any delay.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need more explanations about the payment transfer or what you need to do next and get your funds remitted directly into your bank account from paypal database where the fund is waiting, pending when you provide the shipping papers.

Also, send me a copy of the shipment receipt as well.

Regards.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#426678 by Jones Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:50 pm
Happend to me:

Talked to me on WhatsApp, his name was John Jacob. His number is from the USA, +1(972) 573-0102, he wanted to buy my lens for his studio in the UK (!?) and made a transfer from a bank in SPAIN.
And his grammar is futile.

That's when I started to suspect...

Name: Borla Samson
Address: 64A Thackeray Road, East Ham,
City: London
Post Code : E6 3BW
United Kingdom

TRANSFER ORDER
The Online Transfer Order From ING BANK® Has Been Approved.
Transaction Code: ITF755953N953900ES
You have an Instant bank transfer for auction payment of 1,500 ₪ from JOHN JACOB via ING Direct Bank Auction Payment for your auction item: (Camera Lens XF-50mm). This payment has been successfully processed and has been approved as the money already deducted from the Sender Account and can not be STOP/CANCEL/REVERSE back to him because it is International Transfer. See Details of the transaction is provided below:

Sender's Account Details
Beneficiary Name: JOHN JACOB
Bank Of Beneficiary: ING Direct Bank
Account Number: 1009717334
IBAN: ES63 1465 0100 97 1729433233
SWIFT/BIC: INGDESMM

Transaction Details:
Transaction ID: ITF755953N953900ES
Item Number Item Title Quantity Price Subtotal
N/A

SHIPPING ADDRESS DETAILS.

Name : Borla Samson
Address : 64A Thackeray Road East Ham
Zip Code : E6 3BW

Name : Borla Samson
Address : 64A Thackeray Road East Ham
Zip Code : E6 3BW

Shipping address confirmed?.

Thank you for using ING Direct Bank Auction payment Transfer!
ING Direct Bank Auction Payment team.

General Manager of ING Bank ES.
Cristina Cabeza Llata
ING Bank veiling Transfer Manager.

fortunately I got suspicious in time...