Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#405339 by jeanclaudevandamme Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:26 pm
Admin Note: UShip are a legitimate courier company and uship.com is a legitiamate website and they have no involvement in this scam. The scammers are using their identity and will send an email claiming to be from them but using either a free email address or fake domain.

just tried to buy a car from a website , they try to scam me trough a fake transport company http://www.uship.com , watch out , here is what they say :

The delivery fees to Ontario cost 1500 GBP. Delivery time is 9-12 days maximum.
The total price including delivery is CAD$ 23850.
My location is Ullapool, Scotland. We can do everything through the transport company, uShip.com, they are taking care of everything and they can arrange a delivery to your address. If you decide to buy the car I will need your full details (Full name, Address, Phone number). As soon as I have your details I will pass them to the shipping company and they will start the procedure. Next step they will get in touch with you and send you an invoice for the car, the tracking number to check the status of the delivery at any time and all the rest of the transaction details. After you've received the invoice you'll need to make the payment by bank transfer to the transport company (NOT to me) and they will hold the money into their bank account until you receive, inspect and agreed to keep the car. For the buyer's peace of mind I've also added a 5 DAYS REFUND POLICY so if you won't like the car, you'll receive a full refund, no fees or taxes deducted. If the car is not as described, the transport company will transfer the money back into your bank account. If you decide to keep the car after the 5 days inspection period, you will need to sign the owner transfer papers and only then I will get the money from the transport company.

Thank You
Davide
PLEASE BE AWARE DO NOT PAY THEM NOTHING ,SCAM , FRAUD , https://www.uship.com
cars fraud scam
Advertisement