Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#405558 by Michelle Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:30 am
sarah ricky <[email protected]>

Good morning, I have successfully done in my bank account now after receipt of payment payment in full.

Have the total cost of the money were now deducted from my bank account and successfully transferred to your bank account, but not yet activated under the new directive my bank, so that now only the shipment to the address below and send the scan receipt of the shipment must send to your bank account to my bank for verification and activation of the total cost of the money.

Name: Wilma Hindriks

Address: 9742 Siriusstraat 17 kt Groningen

+31 863907235

Note <PAYMENT CAN NOT BE CANCELED BECAUSE YOU FROM MY BANK SUCCESSFULLY APPROVED AND CONFIRMED WERE, SO NOW GO AND destiny TO THE ADDRESS BELOW MAKE AND MY BANK SCHICKUNGSDETAILS FOR REVIEW AND THE ACTIVATION OF THE TOTAL COST OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT CONFIRM

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement