Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#407568 by AlanJones Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:53 pm

Thanks for your mail......kindly get back to me with your Account
Holder Name so i can make the payment Asap.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#407569 by AlanJones Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:54 pm
Subject: Fwd: ***PENFED CREDIT UNION BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT CONFIRMATION APPROVAL***

Hi friend ,

Am also forwarding to you an E-mail Confirmation about the Approval of the payment i made as it was sent to you and me by the bank.

What next ?? Awaiting for the shipment scan receipt from you now ok

Subject: ***PENFED CREDIT UNION BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT CONFIRMATION APPROVAL***

Dear XXX ,

We honour to inform you that we had received the transfer of ($ 7,700:00 USD) been paid to you by Mr Emmanuel Dennis for an Auction of items (ArtWork) and the payment has been Processed and Consequently been Approved.

BELOW ARE YOUR NOTED BANK INFORMATION :

Transaction ID
XXX
Full Name:
XXX
Bank Name:
XXX
Iban Number:
XXX
Bic Code:
XXX
We have finished the procedure of the transferring of the full payment to your bank account but you have to ship out the item and send us the tracking number , for your shipment verification so that we can activate your bank account and the full payment of (XXX USD) will be transfer to your account from Penfed Credit Union Bank ® Bank directly to your bank account.

Information And Procedure For The Seller & Buyer
-----------------------------------------------------------

This payment has belong to the Seller and He/She is expected to go ahead and ship out item {s} to the designated address of the Buyer and contact us with the Shipment Posting Receipt/Tracking Number so that we can verify the shipment information and also for us to activate and credit the money into your bank account.

However , the payment will be credited and arrive into your account within 24-Hours immediately after you provide the shipment details to us and we are using this measure in order to protect both Seller and Buyer interest and to reduce the occurrence of fraudulent activities online.

Telephone not allow sign. Phone Call vector icon. Style is flat rounded symbol, gray color, rounded angles, white background.
Online Banking

Pending Transfer Status [You are required to Ship out the item NOW and Reply to this Confirmation message with the (Shipping Way Bill Receipt/Tracking Number) to us here for the Shipment Verification and for a quick activation and transfer of the payment into your bank account immediately].

Regards ,
james schenck .
Vice President & Chief Executive Officer.
{[email protected]}

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#407570 by AlanJones Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:54 pm

Hello mate what is going on, am still waiting for the shipment
tracking number and also contact my bank with the shipment scan
receipt so that they can verify the shipment details and also for my
bank to activate and complete the transfer into your account
immediately okay.