Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#409695 by Michelle Mon May 04, 2020 10:49 am
Whois Record for NayNord.com (partial)

NAMECHEAP INC NameCheap, Inc.
Created on 2020-03-09
Expires on 2021-03-09

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#412637 by Michelle Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:47 am
Naynord Bank <[email protected]>

As mentioned in the receipt of Payment and as per Naynord Bank Payment policy, we have fully debited the total amount from brain tom account which included the Pacific Express Pick Up Fee. In order to complete this transaction and get the funds approved in your account. We advise you to make the transfer of 550.00 EUR for the pick up fee.

As per Naynord Bank Policy:

1. Scan and send a copy of your Government issued I.D card or International Passport.
( This is required to prove your identity, ensure the legitimacy of the transaction and to show you are a real person )

2. Send us the Package / Merchandise tracking code you will receive from the courier.
( We will require this in order to ensure that this transaction is legitimate and not involved with any form of money laundering, embezzlement & funding of terrorist organisation )

NOTE: Your Account will be credited accordingly upon the receipt of the details requested above . So what you have to do now is for you to proceed with the transfer to the shipping company bank account so that you can be issued a tracking code.

We need to receive first:

(1) International Passport.

(2) Merchandise tracking code

In order to complete this transaction and get the funds approved in your Account you have to provide us with the information above before we can release the total amount to your Bank account.

** PLEASE NOTE **

This transaction can be confirmed by the Naynord Bank branch ONLY, If you have any questions. Contact us by Clicking HERE or call us at +447451272291

For payment verification. ONCE THE MERCHANDISE TRACKING CODE DETAILS HAS BEEN VERIFIED BY US, YOU WILL RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION FROM US STATING THAT YOUR MONEY HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN THE NEXT 6-12 HOURS. Due to the fact that we process thousands of orders daily, We recommend you to contact our customer care department via Email. This ensures speedy verification of transfer as well as prompt dispatch of transfer.

Naynord Bank, 5 Balloon Street, Manchester M60 4EP. Registered in England and Wales No. 990937

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.