Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#409696 by Michelle Mon May 04, 2020 11:01 am

Hello,
My name is Emily Stevens. My 2016 Carmate is still available, the price is $1400 firm. Length (feet): 16, Type: Ramp, Carrying Capacity (lbs.): 7,000 LBS in good condition. The trailer is in very good condition inside and out, never had rust or any problems. I own a clean title, under my name, no loans or liens on it. The reason for selling is that I don't really need it, I won it after the divorce with my ex-husband. If you are interested email me back.

God bless you!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#410264 by Michelle Wed May 13, 2020 11:40 am

Hi again,

eBay just told me that they have contacted you
Have you received their instructions? Please check your spam/junk mail folder too because I received the copy of our transaction in my spam mail folder.
For any questions contact eBay Support Department: +1 (818)-900-2637

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.