Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#410014 by Michelle Sat May 09, 2020 5:29 am

Hello,

The payment has been made and completed fully and you should have received payment confirmation for the payment of the message. You can check your e-mail address confirmation of payment, so check your inbox or junk or spam. (Hybrid) were retrieved by (Parcel2go Courier Delivery Company) which I have used for a while and they are very reliable.

You should have noticed that I paid an extra payment of SEK KR3,900.00 and I'm sure you noticed that you would send the extra amount to the shipping company via Bitcoin CORE BTC Transfer or visit buy.moonpay.com as soon as possible. You can make the payment to Bitcoin CORE BTC Transfer wallet address and it is also necessary that once you have paid the wallet address, you must submit your BCH verification receipt for verification to complete the transaction. so that the pickup would be scheduled and you would know when the pickup starts, make sure you are at home.

Package Delivery: CORE Bitcoin (BTC) address wallet;

(3DxDsCh6MutPjqaMrMfcy7kL3VyrC6aj8G)

It's nice to do business with you, so I want you to hold my goods in a cool, dry place to retrieve Parcel2go Courier Shipping Agent.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement