Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#410099 by Michelle Mon May 11, 2020 5:40 am

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#416798 by Michelle Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:05 am
Secure Trust Bank® <[email protected]>

Deliver to

Borllah Willson

Address:

64 Thackeray Rd
East Ham, London, E6 3BW
United Kingdom.

Required details for activation
Shipment tracking number:

Shipping Company:

NOTE :
We want you to go ahead and make the shipment of the Item involved in this transaction to the specified address and send us the shipment tracking information for us to verify it and we will release the Full amount to your account.

NOTE : IF THE SHIPMENT IS NOT SENT, THIS MAY CAUSE YOUR ACCOUNT TO HAVE PROBLEM WITH THE GOVERNMENT.

All transaction is being monitored and supervised by the Interpol.

Sincerely,
Secure Trust Bank

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#421906 by Michelle Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:32 am
Secure Trust Bank® <[email protected]>

Ship to

Name:

A. DoychinovD

Flat 2 84a Sumner Road
Poster Code, CRO 3LJ
City Croydon
United Kingdom.

+1 209 259 1173

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities