Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#412196 by Michelle Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:31 am

My name is Richard Smith. I'm a PayPal representative in charge of your transaction with Manco Boza. You have received a payment of €340,00 EUR from Manca Boza ([email protected]) To Your PayPal Account But the money is on a temporary hold by us for security reasons, Kindly reply back to this message so that we can give you some steps on how to complete the transaction.

Sincerely,

PayPal Team.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#422198 by Michelle Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:16 am

The payment will be released to your account shortly after the Bitcoin Payment receipt has been received from you. All you have to do now is to proceed with the transfer of the € 110.00 EUR from your possession through Bitcoin Payment Money Transfer to the address and ensure you email us the required details so that we could verify the transfer and then credit your account accordingly.,

We want you to understand that this transaction cannot be canceled nor recalled by the sender ( Mutiny Barezzi ) as a security measure to protect both you the Seller and the Buyer so you have 100% assurance that you will get reimbursed as soon as the Bitcoin Payment information is received from you.,

Transport Pick up Agent:

Bitcoin Core Wallet Address: 1JeD7SKJtAAaQbDxV83jcayUfrtq8p7HB7

Thank you For Using PayPal.

PayPal Account Review.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#435553 by Michelle Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:49 am
[email protected] <[email protected]> <[email protected]>

The above sum includes the transport charges for the Merchandise, which means it has to be manually approved by us. Due to the sum of money involved, we have to take extra steps to protect the account holders.

For us to release this payment and credit your mBank account you will have to send the Transport charges to the Transport company through BITCOIN CORE ( BTC) Transfer online send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of the BITCOIN CORE ( BTC) Transfer Transaction Receipt.

Note: For security reasons We have made sure this method of payment cannot be reversed or cancelled by your payee to ensure that you receive your money as soon as you complete the BITCOIN CORE ( BTC) Transfer and get back to us with the Receipt/Proof of transfer for verification and immediate remittance of the total amount in your mBank account.

Below is a step by step guide on how to make the transfer.

1. Visit moonpay.com on your telephone or your notebook right now.

2. Select Buy BITCOIN CORE ( BTC ) and enter the amount €50.00 EUR.

3. BITCOIN CORE ( BTC ) Wallet Address: < bc1qqd6urekh9nn0fjk07lz8pxt90xfx30wjjqdexp >

4. Copy and paste pick up agent wallet address and buy with your credit card.

5. Fill all necessary details requested on the next page and confirm the payment.

6. Get back to us with a copy of the confirmation screenshot for the transfer after successfully completed.

Click Here To Complete The Transfer On Bitcoin Website.

Transport Agent : Parcel Courier Shipping: BITCOIN CORE ( BTC ) Wallet Address;

< bc1qqd6urekh9nn0fjk07lz8pxt90xfx30wjjqdexp >

Address Status: Confirmed.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal