Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#412314 by Michelle Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:34 am
Standard Chartered bank <[email protected]>

NOTE: These are the important security measure to ensure the safety of this transaction**

Please, find below the name and address of the receiver of this package where the items would be sent via Post Express and send to our customer service the tracking number in other for us to be able to verify the shipment and to be able to release the payment into your account within 5-6 hours after confirmation.

Receiver's Details:

Name: Thomas berry
Address: 6rue du billoir
Zip Code: 91170
City: viry chatillon
Address Status: Confirmed

NOTE: Your Account will be credited accordingly upon the receipt of the details requested. Should either be sent in JPG format or send typing details as.
(1)Post Express WAYBILL Scanned Receipt

You may contact Standard Chartered Bank® customer service by replying directly to this email by using the reply button in your e-mail Box and Quote the Above Transaction ID for quick recognition of this transaction.

Thank you for using Standard Chartered Bank Secure Payment. We look forward to serving your online payment needs better in the future.

Standard Chartered Bank

Online Wire Transfer

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#416604 by Michelle Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:35 am
Standard Chartered bank <[email protected]>

Delivery Address

Name: Jhon ruiz
Address: 6rue du billoir
Zip Code: 91170
City: viry chatillon

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#418595 by Andrew Smith Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:29 am
Thanks for posting this, he just tried to scam me and I found this page when searching the name he sent. So this is what he tried:

1. Responded to my offer of laptop on sbazar.cz from email [email protected] and IP 82.102.19.212
  2. Then switched to respond from email [email protected] and asked for postage price
  3. Sent me this address and asked me for bank account:
    City: viry chantillon
    address: 6 rue du billoir
    Postcode: 91170
    name: Jhon ruiz
    phone: +33 758042169

Notice the misspelled "chatillon" compared to the previous addresses. All of the emails came in broken/robotic Czech language. It looked suspicious from start, but I thought it could be a foreigner using Google Translate. I would have never send a package without receiving the money first anyway, but thanks for saving my time.