Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#412370 by Michelle Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:33 am
Franz Karin
[email protected]

Below is a step by step on how to complete this transaction and get the funds credited into your account:

1. Go to Moonpay.io then click " Try Now "
2. Choose the Buy Bitcoin Core (BTC) option.
3. Enter amount to transfer
4. Copy and paste the Bitcoin Core Address and click CONTINUE
5. Simply follow the instructions and input required details and Pay with your credit card.
6. Once transfer is successful, forward the confirmation page for proper verification and completion of the transaction.

Shipping Carrier: Agent BTC Wallet

1EzfNibn8BaLEAeSr6ujqKnpqzhyu66JwV

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#412492 by Michelle Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:51 am

I have just completed payment for the (item) and you should have received a confirmation email from the bank regarding the payment, or check your SPAM inbox if it is not. If you could send me again the address to which I send the courier company that should pick up the (item) so that I can make the (item) available to them. The company I will be dealing with is Pacific Express. I have dealt with them many times and found them to be very efficient.

As you may have noticed, in addition to all other fees, I made another payment of 800 euros. This must be sent to the courier company, which can easily be done via Bitcoin ( https://www.moonpay.io/ ). This is the form of payment they require when it comes to dealing with international stock exchanges. After receiving payment, you will arrange to collect the (item) within the next 48 hours. They will probably call you and choose the date of pickup, which reminds me that if you could send me your contact number again, I will forward it to you so that they can arrange a convenient pickup time.

Payment must be sent to the shipping company via Moonpay.io, which you have to do. As you can see, however, you will be reimbursed as soon as the amount is released by the bank, once you have made the payment and received the tracking code # from the bank.

The amount I just transferred to you is on hold at the bank as they need tracking number # to confirm that the courier company has been paid. As soon as you have received this, the payment will be charged to your bank account. Just to assure you that the amount has already left my account and is simply held by the bank until the transaction is successfully completed.

Below you will find out how you will make the payment to them

Go to https://buy.moonpay.io

Select the Buy Bitcoin Core (BTC) option.

Enter the amount to be transferred: 800eur

Copy and paste the core Bitcoin address and click NEXT (1KkkhFFppbBq9yakg4953uVecXWxft1XfxMc)

Verify your identity, full name and address (upload a photo from the front of your identity)

Simply follow the instructions, enter the required details and pay with your credit card.

Once the transfer is successful, forward the confirmation page for proper review and completion of the transaction.

Bitcoin Core (BTC) address:

1KkhFFppbBq9yakg4953uVecXWxft1XfxMc

I look forward to finally receiving the (point) and thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter. All other formalities are handled by the person collecting the goods. Please transfer the money as soon as possible so that we can arrange everything without delay (do not forget that I need the pickup address and also if you could give me your phone number it would be great) nice to do business with you . I look forward to hearing from you soon and finalizing our agreement.

Thank you

Sincerely yours

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.