Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#412476 by Michelle Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:28 am
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#412809 by Michelle Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:28 am
Thomas Heinlein <[email protected]>

Hallo,

Das Atera 022601 Fahrradträger Strada DL 3 - Kupplungsträger ist Neu.
Das Produkt ist original, neu, verpackt. Es kommt mit eine 24 Monaten Garantie, Rechnung, Bedienmenü in Deutsch inklusive aller Original-Zubehörteile.
Der Gesamtpreis beträgt 500,00 EUR, inklusive Versand.
Der Preis ist weniger als üblich, weil wir haben spezielle Angebote in diesem Zeitraum.
Wenn sie interessiert sind zu kaufen, senden sie uns ihre Telefonnummer, ihren vollständigen Namen und Adresse, so dass ich die Bestellung durch Amazon platzieren kann.
Die Lieferung erfolgt durch uShip oder DHL innerhalb von 2-4 Werktagen.
Sobald das Packet gesendet wird, sende ich ihnen die Paketverfolgungsnummer, damit sie es online prüfen.
Mein Rückgaberecht ist voller Geld zurück in 21 Tagen.
Ich warte auf ihre baldige Antwort.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#412877 by Jean-Luc Delhay Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:00 am
This scammer just appeared on amazon.fr with following name: Jaume OM / [email protected]

Very suspicious, new vendor with over 100.000 references and not a single evaluation... Exactly the same price and presentation for some rare items as [email protected] from amazon.de but with the email address [email protected]. They as well require an authorization through non amazon email to validate the order, and you are then prompted to send more personal data out of amazon (name, address, telephone)... I did not pursue.

I can only recommend not to contact/buy from this new vendor...

Jaume OM
Nouveau Vendeur (Profil du vendeur)

Jaume OM
Jaume OM boutique
Vient de sortir
Encore aucun commentaire

Veuillez ne pas passer de commandes sans demander d'autorisation, sans notre autorisation la commande sera annulée Livraison gratuite, nous offrons la livraison gratuite uniquement si vous nous contactez ici: [email protected]
Si vous voulez acheter contactez moi [email protected]
Attention Avant de passer commande, veuillez nous contacter si le produit est disponible: [email protected]

Veuillez utiliser le titre du produit comme référence

Je vous remercie beaucoup