Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#414595 by Michelle Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:20 am
[email protected]

Hello ,

Thanks for your response.I'm satisfied with the condition and Agree with the price,I need to let you know that my shipping agent will be coming for the pick up as soon as the payment has been complete and approved by PayPal and the shipping agent will be the ones to help me handle all other necessary details to complete the deal when they get to your home address for the pick up. .so i'll be buying it without seeing it, i'll arrange the pick-up of it with a Private Courier Service as soon as you get your payment and if you don't have an account with paypal, its pretty easy, safe and secured to open one. Just log on to www.paypal.com, I need you to provide the following details so that i can proceed with the Payment...

Your PayPal e-Mail Address :
Your Full Name:
Your Mobile Number
Full Address:
Total Cost of it:

Soon as i make the payment and you get the funds, the Courier Service will come for the pick up at your home at your convenient time.

Have a nice day.
Cheers.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Payment Notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement