Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#415467 by Michelle Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:24 pm
Santander Bank Plc® <[email protected]>

Nathan Bostock,
Managing Director
Sms: +44 5 601 562 663
Fax: +44 (0) 141 404 8163

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#419013 by vvv12x Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:22 am
Hi! I have a web message negotiations with a user with id: "jennifer_j16" on http://www.blocket.se regarding my add to sell an iPhone. She told me to send the phone to Germany to his niece. Also she ask about my bank account to send the money and she sent me the bank payment confirmation from the same mail address as you described here.

Here is a copy of the message:

SANTANDER WIRE TRANSFER CONFIRMATION ** TRANSFER NUMBER:- SA49403394OT **
Inbox

Santander Bank Plc <[email protected]>
12:31 (2 hours ago)
to me

Santander Corporate Online E-Banking Transfer
Sunday, October 25,2020.

Santander Corporate BankingSantander Corporate BankingSantander Corporate BankingSantander Corporate BankingThe Wire Transfer Order from Santander Bank plc Online Banking has been Approved.

TRANSFER NUMBER :- SA49403394OT

Dear Valentin,

We have received a Bank Wire Transfer Order placed by our Customer: Jennifer Jakobsson to have the sum of {8,620.00 SEK} transferred to your bank account as a payment for an item:{Goods} and it has been successfully processed and consequently been APPROVED. The financial details of the transaction are stated below:

Transfer information: APPROVED
Card Number : 5***********5643
Exp. Date:12/2024
Transfer Status: Wire Transfer Confirmed

Billing Address: Joy Ndungu
Albrecht-Thaer-Weg 10A
Gottingen
GERMANY

Total Cost: 8,620.00 SEK
Transfer Charge: 0.00 SEK
Order Total: 8,620.00 SEK
The money will be transferred into the following name and account details below
You have a new e-Transfer from Santander Bank Credit Card - Santander Bankplc® Platinum Plus :

Bank Name SEB
Account Holder Name XXX XXX
Account Number XXXXXX
Clearing Number
BIC
ESSESESS
Country Sweden

** INFORMATION TO THE BUYER **

1. You must know that once the payment has been deducted from the buyer's account,the money will now belongs to the seller and it will be transferred immediately to his or her account as soon as the seller follow our procedure.

2. Once shipment has been verified, the money will be activated to seller account information given to us by you and hence from now on,You did not have control on the money paid by you to the seller as we are the one to handle everything yours is to receive your item, we are using this policy to protect both the seller and buyer from Internet fraud.

You can go ahead and ship out your buyer's item{s} and send Santander Bank Plc® the shipment Reference Information in order to activate your bank account within the next 48 hours and to finish the final process for us to transfer your full amount into your bank account,you will receive your money as soon as you have send us the tracking Reference Number or a scanned copy of the shipment receipt, You will have to ship the item to the shipping address provided by the buyer.

** PLEASE NOTE **

Your bank account will be activated with the Funds immediately you send the shipment details and has been verified.This measure is taken in order to protect both seller and buyer interests and to reduce the occurrence of fraudulent activities.

Provide us the Shipment details through the provided E-mail address,Also if you have any question you can contact the Santander Bank Plc®.

Questions? Send an email by clicking the reply button.

And also you can view our website by clicking Here.

** ATTENTION **

The order has been APPROVED,you CAN NOW PROCEED with the shipping of the merchandise to the buyer's given address.You are expected to make the shipment with 48 hours of receiving this Transfer Payment Approval Notification and get back to our Transfer department/Technical Dept. with the tracking number for Shipment Verification.

THANKS FOR USING SANTANDER BANK PLC® ONLINE TRANSFER.

Marcelino García,
Managing Director

============================
Santander UK plc is a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme established under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. This replaces previous compensation schemes.

OEIC Funds are provided by Santander Asset Management UK Limited which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Santander Asset Management UK Holdings Limited. Santander Asset Management UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA Registration Number 122491. Registered in Scotland No 106669 at: Santander House, 301 St Vincent Street, G2 5HN, United Kingdom.
============================
#428287 by Michelle Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:44 am
Santander Bank Plc® <[email protected]>

We want you to know that the payment made to your account has been approved and the money is ready to be credit to your account. But we have Detected on Our System database that the Transfer sent to you by Birgitta Rosén is an International Transfer from UK to Sweden. So Due to this we have seen that we are unable to Transfer/Activate the Payment to your Bank account because the Amount sent to you (8,500 SEK) is Not Sufficient/Low for the System to Transfer/Activate it to your Bank account. We have notify your buyer for that and the charges is 6,500 SEK and your buyer has made the additional payment of 6,500 SEK activate to your account and the full payment of (15,000 SEK) is now ready to be activate to your account now, But we want you to send the 6,500 SEK for the additional payment she made via World Remit Transfer. So all you need to do now is to visit the website below and send the money via World Remit and once you send the money they will provide you the (Reference Number) for the transaction of the money and that is what we need from you to verify and get your account credited within 6 Hours.

So we advised you to visit this link https://www.worldremit.com/en to make the transfer online and fill in the information they will ask from you and here is the details below:

First Name: Alexander
Last Name: Boahen
City: Lagos
Zipcode: 23401

And once you have send the money we want you to send us your full information below for us to fully verify and get your account credited within 6 Hours.

Sender First Name:
Sender Last Name:
Your Full address:
Exact amount sent:

WARNING: Do NOT send the information above to your buyer because it might be risky. Send it to us as soon as the payment has been made via World Remit Transfer.

So we will wait to read back from you in future.

Nathan Bostock,
Managing Director

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.