Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#417515 by Michelle Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:46 am
[email protected]

Delivery Information:
Name : AG CRAIG
Address: 27 Eyton view wellington telford
Shorpshire
TF1 3JW
United Kingdom

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER
Lea atentamente: el monto total anterior se ha deducido de la cuenta AG CRAIG, para este propósito no tiene derecho a retirar o solicitar un reembolso y el fondo se acreditará en su cuenta inmediatamente después de la confirmación del envío. Contáctenos con el número de seguimiento del envío o el número de referencia de verificación propuesto, una vez que se verifique el código de seguimiento del envío, el dinero se acreditará en su cuenta bancaria inmediatamente. No proporcione al comprador el código de seguimiento del envío hasta que hayamos acreditado su cuenta. Envíe su código de seguimiento de envío únicamente a nuestro servicio de atención al cliente a: [email protected]

Nota importante: Hemos confirmado y verificado la dirección de envío proporcionada por AG CRAIG. Envíe el artículo a la dirección anterior solo para que la transacción sea válida. Para cualquier pregunta relacionada con esta transferencia, contáctenos: [email protected]

This email is sent and authorized by the Bank Of England. If you have any question regarding this transfer, feel free to contact we do Everything we do for our customers, our shareholders, our associates, and our communities, upon which the future prosperity of our company rests. If you have questions, please visit our customer care services you can also Contact us Online:

If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#417518 by Michelle Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:53 am

Delivery Information
Name: Bethany Davis
Address; 4 Craven court Horwich
City: Bolton
Zip-Code: Bl6 6PD
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.