Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#418426 by Michelle Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:38 am
Stacey Wells < [email protected]> wrote:
Hello!
I am glad you are one of the people interested in buying my 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 ST Sport Package. I had it advertised nationwide through Facebook Marketplace. It is still available for sale. It is in great shape. it has no damage, no scratches, dents or hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained. It has 107,000 and clean title. It has 6.7L V6 Engine, diesel fuel and automatic transmission. This thing is loaded with all options including the beautifully red-stitched gray leather interior. Everything works great, it was recently professionally detailed interior and exterior. I am selling it at this final price of $2,500 because my husband decided to leave us after 15 years of marriage and I decided to move to my parents’ house in Orlando, FL trying to start a new life. I hope you understand that I have to focus on my daughter’s needs and make this transition less frightening than already is.
If you are interested and ready to buy it, just email me back with your name, full address and phone number, so I can notify eBay that you are selected as my potential buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.
Thank you
-Stacey

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement