Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#418550 by Michelle Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:47 am
Natwest Bank <[email protected]>

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name:
NatwestBank PLC
Account Name:
Doyle Carey
Account Number :
XXXX-XXXX-0021
Sort Code :
G2 5UQ
Bank Branch:
Vincent Street Glasgow , United Kingdom
+ 1 (626) 608-3776
E-Mail:
[email protected]
+ 1 (626) 608-3776

Deliver to
Name: *Alexandru Cojocaru*

Street: *Rec-Arnau nr3 bajo5*

City: *Figueres*

Zip code: *17600*

Tlf: *+34632280633*

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER

Please Read Carefully: The total amount above has been deducted from Doyle Carey account , To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Doyle Carey please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#419765 by Nethaland Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:16 am
Tnx for the heads up, he or she is also active on the Ebay of The Netherlands called Marktplaats. He is contacting people on whatsapp. I found it very strange to begin with. Story is that he wants to buy it for his daughter in spain en he works in the UK but is from the USA... :roll:

His so called ''real' ID :lol:
#426926 by Mitchel Gol Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:10 am
I received the same. I'm also from the Netherlands and thought it was weird, but went with it.

Conversation went fine and he 'transferred' the money, got a mail from the bank.

But saw constantly different names.
In the end of the mail said that I had to sent a delivery receipt towards: [email protected].

At that moment I looked it up on the internet and came here, so thanks before I made a stupid mistake!