Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#57027 by chrissa31513 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:14 am
[email protected] aka joe harick is sending out fake but look real paypal invoices saying that money is pending for you in your account and once they recieve tracking the funds will be released, this is another Nigerian scam. This needs to be stopped I have been scammed before by credit card people calling me offering a credit card because I had no credit and I sent in $300 not to be seen again!!! He would say that shipping is in with the total I was asking for the item so I couldn't even get shipping money until I pay out of pocket to ship to their address which is
Babatunde Felix
> Address:29 Sapon street
> City:Abeokuta
> State:Ogun
> Country:Nigeria
> Zip Code:23439.. Notice how the names do not match up?!?! These type frauds can be spotted out because if you go to the acctual paypal account it will show no money is pending and in the paypal invoice they send you it states no need to call but email and gives a email they put on their. BEWARE!!! They also send out Fake money orders that look like real money grams.
Advertisement

#57039 by Katharina Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:51 pm
Hi chrissa,
thanks for posting this warning and sorry you have lost so much money!
Could you please post the texts of the emails your received? This will help others who Google odd text passages.
#57978 by amt1988 Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:18 am
i should have googled this before i got scammed by the exact same person...thank you though for posting this. i posted it on craigslist in my area.