Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#421754 by Michelle Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:43 am
Subject: BMW 340 3 Series Touring Aut. M Sport / 06/2019 / 33,500 km /10,400EUR
Hi there,

The price is 10,400 EUR

The car has a full service history, excellent condition, see inside and outside photos, no accidents, summer and winter tires are in very good condition, almost 90% new.

The car is registered in Germany, it has license plates and German documents.
I had to move to Stockholm, Sweden because of my company's decision. I'm selling the car because of a personal problem and there are many things that are a priority now.
Due to the fact that I am very busy with my work and don't stay at home too much, I left the car in the warehouse with the transport company and it can be delivered to the new owner.
The license plate can be changed immediately to your name. If you want to buy this car please reply and I will give you more details.

For a better cooperation, please write to me in English, as my German is not that good.

Regards,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement