Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#422090 by Michelle Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:42 pm
Online.Cash Support <[email protected]>

Our system has witnessed new upgrades as this is a buying and selling business cashapp.
So all you have to do is to get
back to us with the tracking number and the scanned receipt
for the full verification of your funds to be transferred into your account. as soon we get the information we will make sure that you get your funds.

$600.00

Received

Amount
$600.00
Destination
Cash
Identifier
#5QKNYBD

NOTE: You have to provide us the shipment tracking number so that your funds can reflect in your account as soon as possible.

Send or receive money quickly and securely with Cash App

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#428039 by Michelle Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:43 am

Important Note: Waiting for shipment receipt to complete payment of funds!

Payment Type: Business Account.
This payment has been sent into your cash app account as it is currently
completed but awaits shipment receipt for verification to complete 100% into your cash app account. We are doing this for huge protection of the buyer and the seller in this respective transaction, thank you!
How to ship your buyer's item(s)/ product(s) and payment assurance:

• Visit any of the USPS Mail, FedEx or UPS STORE to ship out the purchased items,
• Take a photo of the Shipment Receipt properly and manually send it to this cash app email for shipment confirmation!
• Instant Funds into your cash app account after Shipment receipt has been verified properly, thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Important Note: User Protection Policy is applied, this
information will be handled properly.

Cash App is a mobile payment service developed by Square, Inc. that allows users to transfer money to one another using a mobile phone app. The service is available in the US and the UK. As of March 21, 2021, the service recorded 36 million active users.

Share code: SFNMLTG

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.