Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#57476 by Norman Barlleo Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:22 pm
This scammer has no phones to sell, he's just interested to steal your money. He claims to be in the UK and uses fake re-direct UK numbers, but he's in fact in Abuja, Nigeria. Please, don't send him any money because you will lose it forever.

??? ????? ??????? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ??????.. ???? ????.. ?????? ????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??

Some examples of his emails and fake site:

We still have the Brand New Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB for sell in stock... It is Brand New Unlocked Original sealed in the factory original box... It comes with all the complete accessories including 1 year international warranty and 1 month return policy.. We are based in United Kingdom and we can deliver to any where around the world within just within just 3-4 days delivery to your door step without any delay or hold up.

ORDER DETAILS:
Apple iPhone 4G 16GB White/Black (Factory Unlocked) $350 x 30 = $10,500
Apple iPhone 4G 32GB Black/White (Factory Unlocked) $450 x 30 = $13500

Shipping and Handling Fee for 30 iPhones would be $850usd

Kindly get back to us with your full delivery address and let us know if you need the 16GB iPhone 4 or the 32GB .. And don't forget to tell us how you want the color to be.

ALL WE NEED FROM YOU WOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS BELLOW:
Full Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Phone Number:

Make sure you send us the following details now so that we would start processing and packaging your item for shipment.

Thanks and Almighty Allah would bless you for choosing our company.

???? ???? ????

???

Company Name: IPHONETRAINER LTD
Address: 4 ALBERT PLACE, STIRLING
STIRLINGSHIRE, SCOTLAND ,FK8 2QL
Company Registration No. SC340748

Phone Number: +447024087170

Msn: [email protected]

ORDER DETAILS:
Apple iPhone 4G 16GB White/Black (Factory Unlocked) $350 x 30 = $10,500
Shipping and Handling Fee for 30 iPhones would be $850usd

Grand Total would be just = $11,350, 30% Payment would be $3450 = = GBP2,155

We have to let you know that the 30% payment has to be made via Western Union money transfer and you would need to be honest with my company and swear to us that you would not run away with the 70% after you receive your order?

HERE IS MY COMPANY WESTERN UNION PAYMENT DETAILS BELLOW:
RECEIVER'S NAME: BASHIR ISMAIL ALI
ADDRESS: 4 ALBERT PLACE,STIRLING
CITY: STIRLINGSHIRE
STATE: SCOTLAND
ZIP: FK8 2QL

Make sure you make the payment and get back to us with the payment number and the scan copy of the payment receipt after you make the payment tomorrow morning.. Your shipment would get started after we got the details and we would ship out your package and your package would deliver to the address you gave us within 24hrs.

PLEASE I BEG YOU WITH THE NAME OF ALLAH .. YOU SHOULD NOT DISSAPOINT US AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER.

Thanks and Almighty Allah would bless you for choosing our company.

Salam.

DON'T tell the scammer that you found him in this site. Just cease all communications with him and move on.
Advertisement

#59220 by azeezabd Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:57 pm
Mod note: This post was made by a scammer connected to this fake phone sales site. We have left the post here to show you the lengths to which a scammer will go in order to steal your money. The phone site is indeed fake, and the scammers are in Africa, not in UK. The "UK" phone number is not a real UK phone number - it is a redirect number being forwarded to Africa.

i am mr Azeez Abdul razak... I want every body to know that IPHONETRAINER LTD is a very good company because i bought 13 iPad 2 from them and i receive it here in Qatar within just 4 days ... I want every body to deal with them because they are God fearing and they have the best price in the world market.. there website is IPHONE TRAINER LTD - http://www.iphonetrainer.cc.ccand you can also contact them .. They are not scam, and they are based in UK not Nigeria.

iphonetrainer ltd????? ??? ????? ???? ??????? ???? ... ? ??? ???? ?? ??????? ???? ????
??? ?????? ??????? ????? ????? ???? ?? ????? 13 ????? 2 ?? ????? ???? ?????? ??????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ????????? ???? 4 ???? ??? .... ??? ???? ???? ??????? ???? ????? ???? ???????? ????? ???? ????? ???? ?????? ???? ??????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??????? ... ??? ?? ?????? ?????????? ??????
http://www.iphonetrainer.cc.cc
[email protected] ????? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???????