Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#422656 by Michelle Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:09 pm

My name is Richard Smith. I am a PayPal representative responsible for your transaction with Gloria Pelosi Wilson you have received a payment from Gloria Pelosi Wilson ([email protected]) to your PayPal account. But the money is temporarily on hold by us for security reasons, Please respond to this message so that we can give you some steps on how to complete the transaction

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#429800 by Michelle Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:21 am

step to complete this transaction
-------------------------------------
Due to the PayPal policy for international transaction You have to first make the payment of the €300.00 EUR to the shipping agent details via the link below and get back to us with the confirmation so we can credit the full money to your account immediately and the transaction can be finalized.

Click on this link to complete the transaction https://moonpay.io/
Bitcoin Wallet Address: bc1qpvrenjrwd7vthqenvmqqhjp7sgt6rjcsaecvtf

PayPal Team..

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities