Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#423035 by bocop18219 Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:18 pm
825-250-4516 SCAM PHONE #
FDSAutos & Logistics http://www.fdsautos.com - SCAMWEBSITE

Dear XXXX ,

Congratulations on buying this item 2012 John Deere 4720 ! You are receiving this email because the seller Karen Chase has registered you as a potential buyer .We have attached you the invoice! This invoice is in PDF electronic format. Double click on the attached file to view the invoice and please follow the enclosed payment instructions. If you have any questions, please e-mail us, or call us at: 825-250-4516

Thank you,

-----------

Karen Chase
Attachments
Mon, 1 Feb, 01:03 (2 days ago)
to me

Hi, In regards to your inquiry this tractor has absolutely no mechanical problems, no accidents, no leaks or any problems. Is ready to go, the tractor is now in the shipping company warehouse, ready to be delivered to its buyer with all the documents. Because I am not able to close the deal myself,( I'm with my husband in the hospital, who do some compatibility tests for a heart transplant ), I want to use a delivery company to handle the sale in this way we are both protected.
Let me know if you're interested and if you have any questions.
Thank you

---------- Forwarded message ---------
FDSAutos & Logistics Mail Team

Hello again,

It seems the donor is compatible with my husband, today we will fly with a medical plane to Phoenix, Arizona (Mayo Cardiac Clinic) because the donor is in the US. We have a contract with a delivery company to handle this sale in our absence. I would have invited you to go to their parking lot in Fort McMurray - Alberta, but because of COVID-19 they no longer do inspections at their parking lot. It seems that the delivery company will have to bring your tractor, and they will leave it to you for 15 days to test it. From the moment of delivery, you will have 15 days to drive it and test it with your mechanic, if you want to keep it, they will release the money to me, but if you want a refund they will send the money to your bank account and they will come to take the tractor. If you are interested, I will need the following details from you: full name, address, and cell phone, then the delivery company will send you an Invoice with all the info you will need to complete the transaction.

Thank you
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed spammy content
Advertisement