Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#424284 by Michelle Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:51 am
Andrew James <[email protected]>

Hi,

I have completed the Payment and i am sure you have received the confirmation from Citibank regarding the Payment. You can check your e-mail for confirmation of payment,, Some for the Article and the extra 110.00 for my shipper's charges, which you will be sending to the Pick up agent address ,i added the Money because there is no way for me to make the transfer over here and i thought of not delaying the Pick up,so i am sorry for any inconvenience this might caused you.

I added 10EUR for the transfer charges and stress you might be up to so i can show my sincerity,Which means you are to Pay excess Eur 110.00 to the Pick up agent.

They only accept bitcoin Transfer Payment and due to nature of my job,i cant make the payment,i have to add it with the fee i am paying you to avoid delay and to complete the transaction soon.

The shipping company will come after the payment is cleared,so to complete the transaction now you have to send the Eur 110.00 to my shipping company details and send the bitcoin Transfer details to Citibank for them to verify so as to accredit your account with the total Eur 420.00,Which means after the payment of the 110.00 is confirmed without fail the total Eur 420.00 will be credited to your account. I advice you to check both your inbox or junk/spam folder for the payment confirmation message

Here is the agent details where you send the money ;-

wallet details account 1HbQRMDzAWYpuP9m6LVUyh61ic19HtXAsF

So to complete the transaction now you have to send the excess 110.00 to the shipping company details and make sure you send the bitcoin Transfer proof to Citibank for them to verify so as to accredit your account. All other documentations Would be prepared by my Pick Up Agent. You should send the money soon so that the Pick Up would be scheduled and you would know when the Pick Up would commence, make sure you're home.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#424651 by Michelle Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:03 pm
Andrew James <[email protected]>

The shipping company will come after the payment is cleared,so to complete the transaction now you have to send the Eur 160.00 to my shipping company details and send the bitcoin Transfer details to Citibank for them to verify so as to accredit your account with the total Eur 970.00,Which means after the payment of the 160.00 is confirmed without fail the total Eur 970.00 will be credited to your account. I advice you to check both your inbox or junk/spam folder for the payment confirmation message

Here is the agent details where you send the money ;-

wallet details account 1EsrJZMXC6dcgAaxMdkqgx1ABcWK4NQz5r

So to complete the transaction now you have to send the excess 160.00 to the shipping company details and make sure you send the bitcoin Transfer proof to Citibank for them to verify so as to accredit your account. All other documentations Would be prepared by my Pick Up Agent. You should send the money soon so that the Pick Up would be scheduled and you would know when the Pick Up would commence, make sure you're home.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.