Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#424343 by Michelle Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:53 am
Diana Freeman Dumke <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi

My name is Diana Freeman Dumke and I'm emailing you about the 2009 Nissan Maxima SV with a gasoline engine, automatic transmission and only 103,900 miles. Never had or needed any paint/body work done, was garage kept always, without any mechanical problems, tires and wheels are in great shape as well, electric is working perfectly. The engine 3.5L runs very good and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. Has a clean and clear title and there are no liens or loans on it. This car was used by my husband who died 4 month ago. The price was reduced at $1500 because I'm in a hurry to find a buyer. I have to sell it before March 30th when I will leave immediately with the medical team in the country for a year and I do not want to store my car. Hate to sell it, but it's not worth keeping your insurance and paying storage fees for a year. If you are interested, I can send you pictures!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement