Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#424489 by Michelle Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:13 am
Melissa W Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi, thank you for your interest. I'm Melissa and I'm the owner of the 1998 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 4X4. It's still for sale and drives as good as it looks, the engine is smooth, powerful and quiet. Transmission works well. Has 80k miles is good working as it should. Powered with a 5.7L V8 engine. NO accidents, clear title in hand. The truck belonged to my husband, he loved very much and took very good care of it... but, he passed away a few months ago from a massive heart attack and brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it. I am a military nurse and I will be sent overseas on the 1th of next month. Also, nobody will use it and it's not worth keeping insurance and paying storage fees for such a long period. Last price update is $800. Just let me know if you are interested and I can attach some pics.
Thanks

Sgt. Melissa W. Anderson

Melissa W Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks for getting back to me . We are training, getting ready for leaving the country with my military medical team. The deal is handled by eBay so I don't have much to do about it. Using eBay Protection we can both be protected and insured. The shipping it's offered by eBay to me so there will be no cost from your side. I think I can have it shipped at your place in 1-2 working days. You will have a 5 days test period to decide if you keep the truck or not. I will put along with the truck:keys, title, all the receipts that I have from it, owner's manual, service manual, and also a bill of sale stating that I'm selling you this truck. With this bill of sale you can put the title on your name. You can also go with the truck at your local mechanic for the inspection. The 5 days inspection period begins upon delivery at your location and I think is enough for you to make a decision. During that 5 days testing period I will not be getting any money. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal.

So if you wish to purchase it please reply with your legal full name (for the bill of sale), shipping address and the best phone number where you can be reached so I can inform eBay that I have a buyer and they will contact you with more info on how to purchase it.

Thank you,
Sgt. Melissa W. Anderson

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement