Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#424504 by Michelle Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:38 am
AthenaGroupAg.com
Registered And No Website
Namecheap Inc.

[email protected]

Oliver Skovgaard <[email protected]>
Date: lun., 22 mar. 2021 la 21:37
Subject: Re: Ihr Mazda 6 hat Interesse geweckt
To: Marius-Iulian Gradinaru <[email protected]>

Hello,

As mentioned in my previous e-mail, the car and all the documents are in Copenhagen.
I would like to use a authorized transport / escrow company called Direct Logistics to deliver the car to your address.
I signed a contract and paid all the taxes to them to take care of the selling of my car.
You will have 3 day inspection period in which you can verify the car and all the documents.

For more information regarding the transaction terms and steps visit: https://www.auto-direct-logistics.com/#howitworks

If you agree to the price and the terms, please contact me and i will explain what information and documents are necessary.

You can also write me on Whatsapp: 004592456633, read terms before contacting me.

P.S. I have attached more pictures and a copy of my passport to this e-mail.

Best regards

Oliver Skovgaard
Investment Financial Advisor
ATHENA INVESTMENTS GROUP
Sundkrogsgade 22
Copenhagen, DK – 2100, Denmark

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement