Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#424665 by Michelle Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:06 am
Villiam Nilsson <[email protected]>

Thanks for your interest, the price is 18.800 EUR .
The car has full service history, excellent condition, see the interior and exterior photos, no accidents, summer tires and winter tires are in very good condition, almost 90% new.

The car is registered in Germany, it has registration plates and German documents.
I had to move because of the decision of my company to Stockholm, Sweden. I am selling the car due a personal problem, in addition, there are many things that now have priority, so this car needs to go.
Due to the fact that I am very busy with my work and I do not stay too much at home, I left the car at the transport company, in the warehouse, and it can be delivered to the new owner.
The car registration can be immediately rewritten to your name, if you would like to buy this vehicle please reply and I'll provide you more details.

Best regards,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement