Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#424673 by Michelle Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:54 pm

Hi,

My name is Anna, I have received your email regarding the 2015 Atlas Enclosed Trailer. This trailer is in really good shape, never had any problems with it, no need to invest money in it, flawless exterior/interior condition, always maintained, no leaks, very solid. The interior dimensions are: 10 feet long, 5.5 feet wide. Interior lights and roof vent. Although it is used, it is like new! It has been towed approximately 350 miles and was stored indoors. The price for the trailer is $600 (including delivery and handling to your address). I'm selling this trailer because my child of only 26 years died 2 months ago in a bike accident, the trailer belonged to my son and it brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it. Me and my husband travel a lot with our business and we want to make this deal through eBay Motors (Buyer Protection Program), so if you're interested in purchasing the trailer just reply me your full name, full address, phone number and email address so I can notify eBay. Once that is done, they will contact you in the next 12 hours to explain the entire procedure.

God Bless you and your family

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement