Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#424803 by Michelle Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:40 am
PayPal service <[email protected]>

För att slutföra transaktionen och få de pengar som krediterats till ditt konto måste du överföra hämtningsavgiften på 5,000.00 SEK till leverans agenten och skicka oss en överföringsskärmbild / foto av kvittot.
Nedan följer en steg-för-steg-guide om hur du gör överföringen:

1. Gå till bitcoin-webbplatsen här https://safello.com

2. Du behöver köpa en bitcoin-kärna på 5,000.00 SEK och sedan fyller du i de uppgifter som krävs

3. Nedan är Bitcoin plånboken för bitcoin-betalningen,

Bitcoin Core Wallet Address:
16S5ZmrddcwodiT9nxeFimSTYYCEzZdCEN

4. Bifoga och skicka en skannad kopia av bekräftelsen på betalningen till oss eller skriv in informationen på kvittot, t.ex.

Betalningen kommer att släppas till ditt konto strax efter Bitcoin-betalningen kvitto har tagits emot från dig. Allt du behöver göra nu är att gå vidare med överföringen av 5,000.00 SEK för din besittning via Bitcoin Payment Pengaröverföring till adressen och se till att du mailar oss de nödvändiga uppgifterna så att vi kan verifiera överföringen och sedan kreditera ditt konto i enlighet därmed.,

Vi vill att du ska förstå att denna transaktion inte kan avbrytas eller återkallas av avsändaren (Dean Veldon)

Som en säkerhetsåtgärd för att skydda både dig Säljaren och Köparen så har du 100% säkerhet för att du kommer att få ersättning så snart som Bitcoin-betalning information tas emot från dig.,

Transportupphämtningsagent:

16S5ZmrddcwodiT9nxeFimSTYYCEzZdCEN
Tack för att du använder PayPal .

PayPal-kontogranskning.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#425923 by Michelle Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:50 am
PayPal service <[email protected]>

Below is a step-by-step guide on how to make the transfer:

1. Go to the bitcoin website here https://bt.cx/sv/

You need to buy a bitcoin core for 1,000 .00 and then fill in the required information

3. Below is the Bitcoin wallet for the bitcoin payment,

Bitcoin Core Wallet Address : 1LvmmKS1joT6mnHqmitY8igKcBT1dHjkMv

4. Attach and send a scanned copy of the confirmation of payment to us or enter the information on the receipt, e.g.
The payment will be released to your account shortly after the Bitcoin payment kv itto has been received from you. All you need to do now is proceed with the transfer of 1, 0 00 .00 SEK for your possession via Bitcoin Payment Money transfer to the address and make sure that you email us the necessary information so that we can verify the transfer and then credit your account in accordingly.,

We want you to understand that this transaction cannot be canceled or revoked by the sender ( Gissele John )

As a security measure to protect both you Seller and Buyer, you have 100% security that you will receive compensation as soon as Bitcoin payment information is received from you.,

Transport pickup agent:

1LvmmKS1joT6mnHqmitY8igKcBT1dHjkMv
Thanks for you use PayPal .

PayPal account review.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.