Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#424859 by Michelle Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:10 pm

Hey,

Here are some more details about my 2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, it has only 109,000 miles, 5.3L engine, automatic transmission, and doesn't need any repairs. I have the ownership and clear and clean title on hand. The price was reduced to $2000 because I'm in a hurry to find a buyer, as my husband died 1 month ago (he suffered a heart attack) and it brings me bad memories. I need to sell the suv before the 25th of April when I will be leaving on military duty with my medical team out of the country for a year and I don't want to store it, without using it.

Right now I'm stationed at Scott AFB, Illinois, doing special training and getting ready for my deployment. Before leaving, I had a prearranged deal with eBay (using this service you will have 5 days to inspect/test the car before I'll get any money) so my presence isn't necessary. I think I can have it there at your home address within 3 working days. Also, you will receive the title already notarized and signed over by me, along with the suv at delivery. So, you'll get the car for $2,000, without any additional costs involved because I will cover the delivery fees. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal.

In order to start the deal, I need your full name and delivery address so I can reserve the suv for you and they will contact you with all the instructions step by step on how to complete the deal. I will also attach some pics below.

Thank you, Margaret

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement