Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#425017 by Michelle Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:22 am
[email protected] <[email protected]>

ou received a payment from Paul Andy. The money is pending and deposited in a PayPal escrow account.The payment will not reflect in your account balance until we receive the proof of shipment from you for confirmation and, once shipment is confirmed, the money will be in your available balance within a few minutes. This will help us continue to be a safer way to buy and sell.

Transaction status : Pending 99% Completed ( Read instructions below and follow the

How can I get my money sooner?
You should be able to get your money within a few hours upon confirmation of shipment.

· Send the item to the buyer's postal address as displayed on this page.

· Email us a proof of shipment such as shipment confirmation code/receipt reference number, this is required for shipment verification in order to transfer the money to your account immediately.

· For items or services that cannot be physically delivered (for instance, digital goods like eBooks or smartphone apps), mark the order as Processed on the Transaction details page and provide any additional details requested.

Tip: The Tracking Number must be e-mailed directly to this email by using the reply button in your MailBox and Quote the below Transaction ID for quick recognition of this transaction.

Payment Details:

Amount (pending): £880.00 GBP

Transaction ID: U-4UL633915J6153615

Buyer's email: [email protected]

Shipping address:

Name - Paul Andy
6 Minster Road
Coventry
CV1 3AF
United Kingdom.

Address status:

For this and all future transactions, we recommend that you:

· Send to the buyer's address on this page only.

· Use a delivery service that offers signature confirmation.

· Save all tracking information or other proof of delivery.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement