Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#425044 by Michelle Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:30 pm

Subject: 2012 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L

Thank you for being interested in buying my 2012 Honda CR-V with 82k kilometers on it.The vehicle is in perfect condition, with no scratches on it, no accident, always garaged, everything about this vehicle functions perfectly.My final price is CAD $2,700 including shipping to your address (only in Canada)The vehicle is located in Canada but currently I am located in London,UK because I just got divorced my husband and then I decided to move me closer to my parents.The vehicle was awarded to me in our divorce and I decided to sell the vehicle.As I'm unable to travel in the near future and I don't have anyone to help me with the sale I decided to make this transaction through eBay. I believe this protects both buyer and seller and it's the right way to do this.So don't get me wrong and don't take it personally but I would prefer to secure the deal through eBay.Basically the money will be sent to them and they will keep the money until you will receive the vehicle and only after you will inspect and drive the vehicle they will forward the money to me.
I will wait for your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon and I will also explain to you all terms for this transaction.
Regards,
Adele

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement