Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#425078 by Michelle Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:39 pm
Help Center <[email protected]>

Thank you for using PayPal for your online auctions. We at PayPal are ensuring that all our customers and auction sites are fraud-free.

Want to get your payment faster?

Here are a few steps you can take:
Ship your item quickly. Then mark the item as sold.
Upload all tracking information or other proof of shipment or delivery by replying to this email.
Loading.. Payment On Hold...Until (Shipment Tracking Number Is Provided)

If you have any questions about your payment email us at our representative by replying to this email.

We await the shipment reference number for verification so we can credit your account. Note that you are advised not to send out the shipment reference number to the buyer until we have verified the shipment and credited your account.

Sincerely,

PayPal Customer service
PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2021 PayPal. All rights reserved.
PayPal PPC000538:1.11:74e8bab76581e.

If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#425080 by Michelle Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:38 pm
Help Center <[email protected]>

"Verified" Shipping Address;
Name; Kuburat Adamson
Address; 17939 Kieth Harrow Blvd, Suite 106
City: Houston
State; Texas
Zip Code: 77084

Shipping Instructions And Requirements?
Preferred Courier Shipping Companies; FedEx/Ups Overnight
Preferred Shipping Method; Delivery with Signature Confirmation
We Expect The following Details From You Once The Package Is Shipped;
The shipment tracking number has shown in the shipment receipt
A clear picture of the shipment receipt

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PAYMENT WILL NOT APPEAR IN THE "PENDING" TAB IN YOUR ACCOUNT UNTIL YOU SEND THE SHIPMENT REFERENCE NUMBER OR RECEIPT SCANNED COPY TO US.

ALSO, NOTE; We Offer %100 Seller Protection and we never disclose your financial information when you make or receive payments. This is to eradicate all forms of scam/fraudulent practices online and we want you to know that you're on the safer ends here because the money question has already been deducted from the buyer's account and cannot be reversed/refund back to the buyer until you complete this transaction by getting the package shipped and get back to us with the shipment proof as we stated above.

PLEASE, DO NOT DELETE THIS EMAIL AND IF THIS EMAIL IS IN YOUR SPAM MAIL FOLDER, MARK IT AS "NOT SPAM"

Sincerely,

PayPal Customer service
PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2021 PayPal. All rights reserved.
PayPal PPC000538:1.11:74e8bab76581e.

If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#441285 by Michelle Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:14 pm

Shipping address - confirmed

Name: Wasiu Jimoh
Address: 4297 Express Lane,Suite# LOS 57632
City: Sarasota
State: Florida
Zip Code: 34249

[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities