Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#425094 by AlanJones Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:22 pm
Subject: Re: Truck for sale.

Hi again and thank you for getting back to me,
As I've told you in my first e-mail, I'm in the army with my military medical team and right now I am in a military base. We are training, getting ready for leaving the country. Before leaving I had prearranged the deal with Facebook Marketplace Shipping so my presence isn't necessary. The delivery process will be managed by Facebook Marketplace Shipping and it's free. It will come with a clear title and reg. You will have 5 days to test and inspect the car. During that 5 days testing period I will not be getting any money. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask Facebook Marketplace Shipping to send you the details on this deal. If interested please include in your next email your contact info for Facebook Marketplace Shipping (full name, shipping address [city and zip code] and phone number), so we can get the ball rolling.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement