Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#425829 by Michelle Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:41 am
William Gabriel <[email protected]>

Hello Good morning Friend, I want you to know that I have made the payment and the money has already been deducted from my account, You must have gotten a payment confirmation email from the bank and the shipping company already. You have to follow the instructions given to you by the bank in order to complete the payment so that the bank can get the whole fund credited to your account. I'm waiting to hear from you as soon as possible so that we can finalize the transaction today... Nice doing business with you, I assure and promise you that you will never regret selling this to me and I will make use of it very well. Thank you so much, Am waiting to hear from you soon so that we can finalize the transaction today, I advise you to check your Junk or Spam email in case you didn't get the confirmation email from the bank. yet. I wait to hear from you as soon as possible so that we can finalize the transaction today. I attached my ID below.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement