Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#426885 by Michelle Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:33 am
Seller information
Name: Linda Pigeon
Address: 270 Market St
Benton, PA 17814
United States
100% Positive feedback
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#427022 by Michelle Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:22 pm

Subject: Re: DJI Mavic 2 Pro with Hasselblad drone

The drone is located in Benton ready for transit and it can be delivered to a designated location of your choice with no cost, with a 48 hours return policy if it is not as I described. The 48 hours inspection period will allow you to check the drone and make sure that it is exactly as I described before making the final purchase. If the drone is not as I described, then you return it back at my expense, but I am sure that it will not be the case because there is nothing wrong with it as it's new. If you are serious and have sufficient money to buy it, then all I need is your full name and address to make the paperwork, a shipping address and a phone number where the shipping company can contact you for an appointment once they reach in your area.

Amazon offers a program that is created especially for this type of transaction that protects both of us. Regarding the transaction, you will send the funds to Amazon and they will keep the money until you receive the drone and inspect it. In this way both buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.

I want to conduct this deal in good terms for both of us, I have been screwed once and I don't want that to happen once again. I'm a professional person, I don't have time either to mess people about or to have my time wasted.
Thank you,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.