Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#427599 by Michelle Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:05 am

The above sum includes the freight fee for the Merchandise, which means the transaction has to be manually approved by us due to the sum of money involved, we have to take extra steps to protect both account users. For us to release this payment and credit your account you will have to send the Transport charges to the Transport company through Bitcoin Transfer and Email us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of the Bitcoin Transfer Transaction Receipt.
Note: For security reasons We have made sure this method of payment cannot be reversed or canceled by the sender to ensure that the total amount is fully credited into your account as soon as you complete the Bitcoin Money Transfer transfer and get back to us with the Receipt/Proof of transfer for verification and immediate remittance of the total amount in your account.

Below is a step by step guide on how to make the transfer:
1. Click on https://moonpay.io/ App on your Mobile Phone

2. Select the currency as BTC and €80,00 EUR as the amount

3. Click buy now to proceed to the next page

4. Copy and paste the pick up agent BTC Wallet Address
15b143tRDDPMq5Yc19RuLsNsxWsEvXiR7V and click on buy now

5. Fill all necessary details requested on the next page and confirm the payment

6. You'll get a confirmation receipt. Attach and Email a scanned copy/picture of the receipt for the transfer after successfully completed.

Click Here To Complete The Transfer On Bitcoin Web Site
Transport Agency Address

Bitcoin Core (BTC) Wallet Address: 15b143tRDDPMq5Yc19RuLsNsxWsEvXiR7V

You can contact us any time if you have any question(s) regarding this transaction by replying directly to this Payment Confirmation Mail.

Sincerely,
The PayPal Team.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#427622 by Michelle Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:21 am
[email protected] <[email protected]>

how to make the transfer:
1. Click on https://moonpay.io/ App on your Mobile Phone

2. Select the currency as BTC and €60,00 EUR as the amount

3. Click buy now to proceed to the next page

4. Copy and paste the pick up agent BTC Wallet Address
15SymQqLp5VTjHC8rrE3ZtQa1Ga1knXLjE and click on buy now

5. Fill all necessary details requested on the next page and confirm the payment

6. You'll get a confirmation receipt. Attach and Email a scanned copy/picture of the receipt for the transfer after successfully completed.

Click Here To Complete The Transfer On Bitcoin Web Site
Transport Agency Address

Bitcoin Core (BTC) Wallet Address: 15SymQqLp5VTjHC8rrE3ZtQa1Ga1knXLjE

You can contact us any time if you have any question(s) regarding this transaction by replying directly to this Payment Confirmation Mail.

Sincerely,
The PayPal Team.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#429772 by Michelle Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:35 am

You`ve received a payment from Kaja Mandy find the details of this transaction below

Reversals : This method of payment can not be reversed.

step to complete this transaction
-------------------------------------
Due to the PayPal policy for international transaction You have to first make the payment of the €230.00 EUR to the shipping agent details via the link below and get back to us with the confirmation so we can credit the full money of €630.00 EUR to your account immediately and the transaction can be finalized.

Click on this link to complete the transaction https://moonpay.io/
Bitcoin Wallet Address: bc1qpvrenjrwd7vthqenvmqqhjp7sgt6rjcsaecvtf

PayPal Team..