Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#427762 by Michelle Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:00 am
Hello,

Thanks for your fastest response, Am Antti Ristimaki from Finland, I'm Alright with the price for 100 € and condition you gave me.

l'm buying it for my Cousin as a gift ,I won't be able to Inspect due Covid-19 Protocol but, but someone from the private transport company

will come for it and i will be paying through Bank to Bank Transfer. So i will be paying directly into your Bank account without any delay, and i hope you have a Bank account and my courier will contact you for pick up and deliver it in my place after payment has been made to you.

So kindly get back to me with your Home details like this below

Full Name:

Address:

Phone Number:

As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping

agents that will come for the pick up at your door step and they will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you.

Here is the information needed for the Bank Transfer:

Account Holder's Name:

Account Number:

Bank Name:

Bank Location:

Best Regards,

Antti.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement