Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#427921 by Michelle Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:45 am
Sent From:
Rene Venohr
PayPal Email: [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#428115 by Michelle Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:35 am
Rene Venohr <[email protected]>

Am ok with your price, and condition I will add the 5% paypal charge give me your paypal email so i can proceed with the payment, my shipping agent will be coming for the pick up after i complete the payment and you get your money , and i will be responsible for all transportation charges to my home in Germany I'll like you to send me your address so that my shipping agent can figure it out and come for the pick up and other necessary things i will pay for it now i am a serious buyer ok
If you don't have a paypal account you can click on this link to set up your paypal account www.paypal.com

PayPal Name ;
PayPal E-mail ;
Cell Phone No :
Total price ;
Home Address for pick-up :

Awaiting your response

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.