Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#427958 by Michelle Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:13 am
ING-DIBA® <[email protected]>

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#428309 by Michelle Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:08 am
ING-DIBA® < [email protected] >

Transfer status: CONFIRMED BANK TRANSFER
NOTE: This is important as a security measure to ensure the security of this transaction.

Below are the account details of the shipping company through which the funds are to be sent to paysend.com.
Go to www.paysend.com to register

Step 1: Select shipping country, select ( Nig)
Step 2: Choose a delivery method, choose (C as h Pickup)
Step 3: Send (198 EUR to USD)
Step 4: Enter recipient details.
Name: OLAHAN

Name: BABATUNDE
City: Ibadan
Mobile number: +234 8134450179
E-mail address: [email protected]
Date of birth: November 12, 1990
Address: No. 37 ifadapo Ibadan.
Reason for sending the click (help to family or friends).
Step 5: Pay for the transfer using your bank account, credit or debit card.
Step 6: Click Send, after completing the transfer you will receive a confirmation of the transfer.
Attach email Clear scan from Pickup paysend transfer to us for verification is Valid and total Amount of € 513. 00 EUR will be activated and Released to your account immediately.

After receiving the requested data, your account will be checked accordingly. It should be in JPG format or a screenshot

You can contact ING-DiBa Bank's customer service and provide the transfer number above for quick identification of this transaction, or you can reply directly to this message using the reply button in the email to provide the requested information.

We want you to know that every transaction with this bank is monitored by INTERPOL, so you are safe with your banking transaction.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#430368 by Michelle Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:05 pm
[email protected]

Below Is The Explanation Step By Step Guide On How To Make The Transfer Via paysend Online Successful.
Go to www.paysend.com for registration

Step 1: Choose your sending country, Choose ( Nig )
Step 2: Choose your delivery method, Choose ( Cash Pick up )
Step 3: Send (€145.00 EUR to USD )
Step 4: Enter your recipient's details.
First name: BANKOLE

Last name: TIMILEHIN
City/Town: Ibadan
Mobile Number: +234 7048192161
Email Address: [email protected]
Date of Birth: 11 / 14 / 1991
Address: No, 37 obokun Ibadan.
Step 5: Pay for your transfer via bank account, credit card or debit card.
Step 6: Click on Send, you will be issued a Transfer Receipt Proof once you Done with the Transfer.
Attach an email a Clear Scanned Copy of the paysend Transfer Receipt to Us for Verification is Valid, and the Total Amount of €505.00 EUR will be Activated and Released into your Account Instantly.
After receiving the requested data, your account will be reviewed accordingly. This should either be in JPG format or as:

You can contact ING-DiBa Bank customer service and provide the above transfer number for a quick identification of this transaction or reply directly to this message by using the reply button in your email to provide the required information.

We want you to know that every transaction with this bank is monitored by INTERPOL, so you are safe and secure with bank transaction.