Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#427959 by Michelle Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:15 am
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#430061 by Michelle Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:47 pm
2go Logistics Company <[email protected]>

CUSTOM AND INSURANCE FEE NEEDED URGENTLY

Thank you for using 2go Logistics Company Service, Additional sum of €419.00 EUR is needed for the Custom and Insurance fee which has to be Paid Urgently, We have Processed all Necessary Documents needed for the Shipping and our Agent are ready to come over for the Pickup and Delivery Processing.

We have emailed your buyer and we have Received an email from PayPal about this Transaction that your Total fund will be Credited as soon as you Pay the Custom fee and Insurance fee.

Kindly solve this and get back to us with the Bank Transfer Receipt Proof as soon as possible.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.